Haven't been on for about a week, so I'm sorry to have neglected Blogland! I have had a horrendously busy week but wanted to share a card I mad for Craftwork cards using their gorgeous Christmas stock.
The lovely and amazingly talented Julie asked if I would do a few Christmas cards for them and sent me some lovely stock to design with and this is one of the ones created so far.
What do you think?
- I started with the musical notes background made by Just Rite stamps which I love right now.
- I matted it onto the beautiful glittered paper from Craftwork Cards... sparkly goodness which isn't showing in the picture but it has this green glitter all over which lights up soon as the light catches it.
- I matted that on to black then onto milk card and added some more sparkly paper just at the sides which was matted onto a piece of red card. All of this is then added to another black mat to my Kraft card base.
- Cutting out one of the card wraps and attaching to the top right came next. A bow to the top left with a dazzler in the centre, no naked bows here...
- I added two wraps of mink colour ribbon top left and bottom right also before cutting out some swirls in the green glitter card and also the chevron sparkle paper. I added the chevron swirls on the left with a made flower in centre and the green ones you can just see under the flowers on the card.
- I had already made up lots of ther flowers from the Craftwork Card Christmas pad and used several that matched on the bottom left.
- Next, I stamped "ho ho ho" with the print font also Craftwork onto red paper, then matted onto black, covered in glossy accent so lots of shiny goodness.
- Lastly, I inked my sentiment and added it. Also, I added lots of card candi and liquid pearl drops, plus a piece of skinny sparkly green ribbon up the spine of card, and added some extra pieces tied off and snipped to look like tinsel.
Sorry again for disappearing for a while, more tomorrow from me!