- I started with cutting the pad down a bit because I wanted one of the papers with just the chandelier showing.
- I then got the matching stamp also from the same collection and over stamped in black, I inked all the edges with my trusty Distress, Then thought this looks a little flat so i went back over with an embossing pen picking out the chandelier and poured on clear enamel and heat set, all this was then matted onto black card for drama.
- That was much better, I cut out an extra section from the top of the pad and trimmed along the lace design, Matting it on to black. While I was doing that I cut the top of some lace and added that to the small piece of card as I was matting it.
- That was it, all the Lace ideas started jumping in my head then, so i cut out the pieces for the back sections, inked and matted them to match adding the lace as I went.
- I had the stamps for the lettering so I stamped LACE and added clear embossing in 2 layers then swiped over with mica for little shine and heat again. I made lots of flowers in the corresponding colour from the pad and attached them with little pieces of lace and then went over with some bling for the chandelier and some lace Craftwork Candi, my little sentiment was last and tucked in their nicely with another inside the card matted on paper from the pad we were done.
Here's the closer picture of the flowers that are really pretty I think.
Have a great Sunday and will add more tomorrow. Sleep well everyone!