I have broken it down into a few pics so you get to have a proper look at the embellishments which are in the paper pad which I have inked and curled and moulded, added Versamark and embossing powder, heated, then added mica powder and heated again which allows the mica to sink into the enamel and so becomes permanent, so no rubbing off with handling.
- I took an 8x8 card base and added some pink card, I used some American craft card in valentine colours. I trimmed my sheet of paper from the Bohemian pad and Layered it on to the pink mat. I punched a thin strip of paper and added to the left hand side.
- I took one of the frames and added some colour to it and some spray glitter to give it a lift. Then I added some rock candy paint all over and dried with a heat tool til it was all cracked but sparkly. I decided it wasn't dark enough so I rubbed more ink into the cracks, I love the effect here! After adding the little sentiment on top of the frame here, this section was complete. I have to say in this picture (because the lighting is rubbish) the frame looks orange, but it is in fact pink and distressed a little.
- I moved on to the tag next.
- The tag came in my Bohemian goody bag I received from QVC the shopping channel, and it matches the free pad from Julie so i inked it with my Distress Inks and then covered it in Versamark and embossing powder and heated, I will never tire of the change as it transforms... I did the process again to make it really smooth and shiny. I added my ribbon through the tag also and a small piece of the thin punched loopy paper to add to the tag.
- I popped out lots of flowers from the pad and curled them, inked them and to some I added bling, some candi, and some I curled some tiny swirls for the centre of flowers.
- My insert was the same design paper without the glitter all over, so it could be written on. I took the piece of paper that the flowers were attached in and used it as a mask with my Pan pastels. I stamped the amazing Clarity stamps sentiment onto it.
- Lastly I had a skeleton leaf, not everyones fave but I added versamark and embossing powder to it, melted it in and did the Mica technique again. I added it to the upper right corner with a flower. Some of the flowers I used I also enamelled as you can see in the last pic. You can see just how much beautiful glitter is on this paper in this one too.
Night bloggers, and I hope you like my card, If you go to the GNPE then I wonder if you will see my card there... Let me know! I have my very own stamp which Clarity stamps made and I love it, I have never had Polymer stamps so good as Barbara Greys.
Have a great weekend and look out also for lots of new posts.