How are we this sunday morning?
I was up until silly o'clock working on a design project for Stamp Addicts.
Doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself?
How much time do you lose to craft?
Right, today's little number is actually 8x8 so not so little.
- I started with a base of Kraft card, which I love. It's also very trendy in the card making world right now.
- Then chose a lovely Red backing card from Kanban. It is actually much redder than in the picture, but my craft mat seems to darken it. I inked it around the edge very lightly paying more attention in the corners.
- I took a smaller peice of white stamping card, Barbara Grays from Clarity stamps (which are great) and distressd it alot.
- Dried it with heat gun and used my Tombo glue stick to make that gloopy mess described on a previous card. Poured on the Frantage powders in the shabby colours.
- The fun bit: heat guns ready. Ink up your stamp ready and melt your powders. Drop in your stamp, push it down and remove it. There, a nice sharp image.
- Rip the edges and Ink them all, no white edges here.
- Add to card with a nice red organza Bow and Two black stick pins.
- A sentiment and some little black stones balance the card nicely.
So, That was a very simple little card with a nice technique to practise that's very effective.
Have a lovely Sunday
Xmas card will be posted bit later.