Time of the week for me to add the card I made for my post for Visible Image for my Sunday weekly post. I am having a lovely time creating with these gorgeous deep etched stamps. I hope you get a chance to get some and try them out for yourself.
I am hoping you are all going to Birmingham NEC to the big craft show coming up in November and if you are come to the stand and have a good old look at the stamps and see how wonderful quality they are.
Anyway without further ado.. Here is my creation today.
I used the wonderful new sentiment stamp , it is so lovely and right up my street.
- Firstly I took an A5 piece of white cardstock and Vintage photo distress Ink and randomly stamped the crackled Background all over the page just randomly, I didn't have the stamp on an acrylic block at all, I just inked and dabbed all over til the page was covered.
- Then I took Rusty hinge,Wild honey and Peeled paint and randomly added it to the page.
- I used the Bronte border with Black Versafine ink and again added this randomly across the page.
- I took the Imagine Dream,Inspire stamp with Perfect Medium and added it in three places on my background but you must make sure all your Distress is completely dry and heat set or the embossing powder will stick to the other ink. I also stamped The small Dragon fly randomly with Brown Versafine in just three places on the background.
- I used white to Emboss the Imagine set. I then tore the edges all around and roughed up the edges on my Distrezz it all tool and then inked all the edges to make them nice and dark. I rubbed perfect medium on the edges and poured over gold embossing powder and heat set.
- I stamped out the beautiful inspiring main focal stamp 'Create with your soul' with Brown and black versafine inks mixed on the block. And tore all the edges again and distressed , inked and embossed them in gold. I wrapped a piece of black crochet ribbon to the edges of the I added foam to the back and added it to the main card.
- I stamped out the small dragonfly stamp. twice and using a quickie glue pen I dotted the glue all over the wings and added white Glitter snow, its a lovely fine glitter that sparkles as it catches the light.I added him to the one
- Lastly I added my little black stones to opposite corners and the bling down the body of Mr D,fly.These are all the fabby stamps I used on this card.
On another note Please do not forget to pop over to HeartfeltCreations and vote for me
to stay in if you haven't already. I really do like to be on the team and Need your votes
to remain so this will need to be done as soon as possible now please, just click on the link and you can vote for me and also the new team could do with your vote if you know any of the new peoples work.
One other piece of news that I can share at the moment is if you get a copy of Simply cards and Papercraft magazine this Month , out on October 10th , there will be a rather large feature for Craftwork cards and I have several of my cards from their Christmas post range in the mag.
Also Creative Card making mag out on 15th November will have a feature with a card of mine in this time too.
I would like to say a huge welcome to the new ladies that have signed on and please comment when ever you can and let me know which of the Artwork displayed catches your attention , I love to read your comments and see that I am on the correct path so please let me know what you think.
Have a great day today as it will be fab weather apparently(if not blame the BBC) lol
and I will will post Monday for Craftwork so see you all soon.
Love and crafty Hugs