Thursday 28 November 2013

Creative Expressions Winter flowers.

Hi Folks

Hope all of you are well and having a good week, It is going really fast for sure.

I want to say a huge congratulations to Lucy Edmondson who was the randomly chosen winner chosen from my blog and congrats to the other 9 winners from the other girls blogs after the Creative Expressions blog hop finished last Friday. There are however a few prizes still unclaimed so please click the link and go check if you are a winner. Well done Lucy for claiming yours I am sure it is winging its way to you as we speak.

Ok so today I have a nice little card using the last flower in the Winter flowers November  stamp pack for Creative Expressions.

The card I used is foundations card in plum from creative too but in the pictures its much more mauve than plum but it definitely is plum lol.
I also used a spellbinder die and a Heartfelt creations leaf die from the Sweet Juliet collection.
I used a Couture creations embossing folder over the background I stamped out in green and is the same flower I used for the focal point, which is the Cyclamen.

I have really enjoyed using Novembers set and made 5 pieces with it which i will recap at the end of this post. Here is some close ups of this weeks piece.

 Close up of the Sweet Juliet die that just had its debut with Julia watts on Create and craft last week.
 I added one of the sentiments from the pack under the bow for added interest.
Hopefully you can see the stamped and embossed background and also the pierced edge on this one.
So the items I made with this months set are as follows.





Next month we have some new stamps to make with from the singles Henna range so I am looking forward to creating something with them and I will be back with some Heartfelt Creations cards Friday.

Have a great Thursday.

Hugs

Kim 
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. hi Kim just like to say what lovely cards you showed today and a very good demo you did on create and craft. Will look forward to seeing more of your shows in the future x

    ReplyDelete