Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy New Year/exciting news...

Dear bloggers,

I haven't got a new piccy for you today, just Happy new year wishes and hope you had a fabulous Christmas. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know how your time over the holidays was spent and what you got up to.

I had my wonderful son home for the last week and I am having to let him go back to Uni tomorrow so I definitely feel a slow sadness creeping on as I have enjoyed every second of my time with him this last week. What a special young man he has grown in to. My daughter lives with me still after finishing Uni and has been here all of Christmas but is going off into London for new year so I will miss her too... Time grows and they grow up too fast for sure.

I do have a little very exciting news for you all though... Last week I sent off all my Christmas creations that I had been asked to do for the Fabulous Craftwork Cards. Most of you will know I have made a few bits for them over the last few months after meeting the lovely Julie at a show in the summer. Well, I pulled out all the stops with my birdhouse card and they loved it so much that they asked me if I would like to be on the design team officially! Well, I cannot tell you how very happy I am, and that night I was inundated with emails from all the girls on the team already welcoming me and I am still so incredibly humbled by how wonderfully welcoming they have all been! I am amazed and so very touched at the warmth I have been shown. Thank you, ladies! I can't wait to work with you all. Since then I have been officially been added to their facebook design team site as a designer and also to the official Craftwork cards blog:

http://craftworkcards.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/welcome-to-team.html

Please go and take a look at how wonderful this team have been in welcoming me and have a look around their site, and if you fancy purchasing any bargains www.craftworkcards.co.uk
you're in for a real treat if you pop on and have a look too.

Well, I want to thank you all for being so nice in leaving your comments since I started this blog and some very exciting times are coming so please keep coming on and supporting me! You're all so lovely. I will be adding some creations over the next couple of days so check back with me soon.
Happy new year to everyone 2013 is almost here , big hugs to you all.

Kimmy
xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful start to the new year, Kim--Big congratulations! I hope you will really enjoy being a DT member & I look forward to seeing your work in 2013! Hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Thanks Greta.
    I really appreciate it.
    Happy new year, I promise to have some new things for you to see really soon. Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim

    Just popping by your blog to say hi and that I'm following you now too!! Its lovely that you are on the team... I still pinch myself that I'm on it!

    Big hugs

    Tina
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped over to say Hi. Thanks for visiting my Blog. I'm now your latest follower :) It's great to have you on the CWC Design Team. Can't wait to see your creations in 2013. xxx

    ReplyDelete