Thursday 2 May 2013

Heartfelt wishes and Vintage Bunting.




Good Evening everyone, well should say goodnight but then that would be rude as I just got here haha, but the fact is its 20 mins to 2a.m and I just now thought to come on and share the news before sleeping...

Of course you all know I got to the Semi's for Heartfelt Creations in America and I would find out ( or you would) around the first of May....

Well I had a wonderful surprise last week from The very Gracious Emma Lou Beechy who is Heartfelt Creative directer congratulating me for becoming, along with lots of other gorgeous and talented ladies one of the newest designers and I am so so so so very pleased I cannot begin to tell you how lucky I feel right now.

Well after a huge hiccough with FED-EX leaving my DT package with a neighbour on Monday and not informing me at all (tut) I received it tonight and OMG ( I never thought I would say that ) but Oh My Goodness... I felt like the luckiest soul alive , how incredibly generous and amazing are the products, The paper is the most yummiest strokable stock ever.

The stamps are detailed and precut on foam and the dies Match and are just stunning. I cannot tell you how I have been laying here simply wanting to get started on my first project but... Tomorrow is work all day and then I have to play taxi to take my girl volunteering all evening and then work all day Friday which just leaves Friday night in readiness for Saturday's first post and I am so looking forward to it. I also received This months new releases which can be shown with every ones first items from Saturday so I will do some links and items then for you all.

I am also finishing off a little something I am making for the lovely girls at Stamps addicts in the hope of designing for them as I did some bits for them a while ago. So wish me luck.
I may have some Magazine news coming up too but can't share that just yet but I will as soon as.

I'd like to say welcome to all my new followers to the blog, welcome and crafty hugs. If there is anything anyone would like to see or any techniques wanting to learn come an let me know and I will put a tutorial on here for you...

I was thinking of dedicating a day a week to teach a particular item.. like Tutorial Tuesday or wanna see Wednesday or something... is that Corny...? what do you think? Sound good?

Right well I can appreciate that was a lot without any pics so I thought I would add my pics of The Vintage Bunting I made for Craftwork cards recently  which I absolutely loved doing for them, If your a fan of their gorgeousness you will be excited to see some website changes next week and some beautiful new goodies that I for one cannot wait to play with.

Hope you like. Leave me a comment and I will definitely answer and appreciate every single one.


And here's some close up's. It says CREATE ART




And then I decided on a little inspiration.
                                                                                                          
 OK lovelies I will apologise for the wonky pics but at least you get to see the Yummy Vintagey ness
hmmm. It was all made using a fabulous Vintage shabby chiq pad which contained the beautiful colours in the paper I used here with a various amount of techniques thrown in, Stamping, 2nd generation stamping, Kiss stamping, embossing , Non heated and heated. I used Lord Tim's distress throughout of course and lots of Yummy Craftwork cards stamps which are all on their website so why not pop in and have a look and also Congrats to all the lovely ladies who made it like me to the Wonderful Heartfelt Design team too. 

Lots of crafty hugs 

Kimmy 
xxxx




13 comments:

  1. Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah! You've been on my mind & now I see why! I'm feeling such joy for you, my friend--have fun in your new position!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my crafty buddy from over the seas. I really appreciate your kind words. xxx

      Delete
  2. Yay Kim, soooooo happy for you, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful banner! So much details! Congratulations on making the team. Your post makes me remember my first box from HC and the total positive chock it brought... :) Looking forward working with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tesa , looking forward to working with you too. Enjoying everything so much xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Kim,
    What a lovely post! Can't believe Mr fed ex did that to you...... but how lovely are your goodies! I'm glad i am not the only one who feels the need to stroke the papers:) You seem so busy juggling work, family and crafting......don't you just wish there was a few more hours in the day! I got back from Spain today had a catch up with grandchildren.....bit of washing, shopping, housework and a little catch up on blog and am now in bed catching up on some of my favourite blogs.....can't sleep and wish i could do a bit of crafting, but know i will be tired tomorrow :( I did have a peek over at craftworks blog and saw your masterpiece the other day and thought it was gorgeous x
    Well any way will catch up tomoz over on HfC forum, so excited to be part of the team and working with you :) x
    Crafting hugs
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki, me too and you no you dont live that far so am hoping we get to meet up soon too.We can share our love for all things vintage, looking forward to get to know you xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited to be on the team with you. I felt the same way when my package came...excited and overwhelmed and my mind just tumbling with ideas. Love the banner...love your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy so happy to be with you all. xxx

      Delete