Wednesday 8 May 2013

Sun Kissed fleur.

Hi lovely crafters.

Well haven't we been lucky with the sunshine this week here in England, gosh you could have been fooled into thinking we do actually get a summer lol....
well spring ... well warm day or two. hmmm 

Anyway did everyone had a fab bank holiday then ?

I am settling into a new job after leaving the one I was in for 12 years and I am doing fine. I certainly have a lot more crafty time and no longer working on my Saturdays which is aways going to be a good thing.
This week I shared with you my fabulous news regarding The Heartfelt Creations DT so today was the launch of their newest collection called Sun kissed Fleur and I was lucky enough to receive the entire pack last week so today I would like to link and share with you the first card I made for them.
This collection was so easy to work with and the flowers all cut out from one die , so you can make 10 flowers in one pass through the machine, plus you can stamp all 10 before you cut them out so the possibilities are endless.

Lots of distressing and just look at the papers. 
Emma Lou has put some really inspiring videos on to The Heartfelt blog and 
I would love to see some of your comments on it as you have up to the 14th of this month to add your comment before someone wins this entire new collection worth over $180. How generous hey...
So have a great Thursday tomorrow and it is nearly the weekend with our short week following the Bank holiday .. what do you plan on doing  with your weekend and who will be crafting?
 
love as always my crafty friends
 
Kim 
xxxxx



17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim, love the band of lace and the torn edges. Decorating the interior is always a lovely touch . Beautiful design too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful distressing on this card. Love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distressed edges on this beauty! The flowers are beautiful, as is the bow. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Kim! I love how you used the papers and stamps and beautiful distressing! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ladies for your lovely comments, I appreciate every single one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project, Kim! Love your distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!!! So love the distressed look and the inside work! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Kim I am so glad that you are enjoying your new job and that you have more spare time:)
    I am loving the HC products, they are so veratile.....Your distressing is beautiful and I can't wait to see your next creation!
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Kim!! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, love the lace in the center with the tag attached!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a unique card. Love the way you distressed the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is just lovely!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete