I managed to finish off all my samples yesterday for the GNPE stand for Craftwork Cards.
Here is one of them, A pretty little number if I do say so myself.
- I die-cut a shape that I could ink and stamp a sentiment on first , then took a frame from the pack that would fit behind it. I inked very lightly a doilie to sit behind the frames.
- I took my lattice punch to the purple piece of card that was in the Bohemian kit, then cut it in half.
- I love to make flowers so I made several all different from the pack but also just from laying down some glue and sticking the Candi into it with a dded bling. Flowers need leaves so I stamped some and cut them out.
- I cut a couple of mats and layers.
- Next I assembled the whole thing together above , firstly laying out all the pieces before gluing to make sure it sat well together. it is good to have a plan before you start so you know where you will end up on your project.
- lastly I tied a double bow and after gluing into place added a piece of Candi and all the leaves I squeezed under flowers to finish.