Tuesday 2 October 2012

Bohemian Prettiness

Good evening, all!
I've had some time off work so I have finished off my samples for the paper craft show over the weekend; I promised to post them off for Thursday. Here is another of the cards using Craftwork cards fab kit The Bohemian lace collection.

I was a little sneaky with this one and used the front packing page of the pad as I liked the pink wrap.
  • I matted the paper from the pad onto some sparkly paper and added it to my 8x8 card base. Then I cut out the wrap of the paper pad which had the pretty circle pattern which you can see above the flowers.
  • I then took one of the silver frames and inked it lightly with Milled lavender distress, I raised it up on foam pads but stuck it on top the pink circle then added a sentiment also inked in the mid of the circle.
  • Then decided to emboss the chain and key on the pattern in the paper to make it stand out. I took another page cut out the birdcage and embossed that too. I  shaped it and mounted it on 2 layers of foam just in the middle of the cage.
  • I cut out the butterfly shape and punched the pattern out of the wings, adding some bling along the body. I added some gold lattice net type stuff under the body too. 
  • Next, I made a few flowers and added some metal little keys on top of the ones on the paper and some metal leaves with the flowers.
  • Lastly I had a little card heart pressed from the middle of a birdcage in the kit and embossed it in pink and white, then added it to the top right of the card.
All in all a very pretty card from a pretty kit and I have loved using it.

Hope you all had a great day, it's been miserable and windy all evening so here's hoping for a sunny day tomorrow!
Kim xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment