Saturday 13 October 2012

Lattice Bloom.

Hi All.. goodness what a long week.
I'm sorry I haven't been on here much AGAIN this week.
But I hope my card has made up for not being on. I really like how pretty this one came out.
I used my new spell binder dies along with some love Craftwork cards papers and Tim's inks as always.
I cut out my rose and leaves and inked and glittered them , so pretty and you can see some extra flowers made from Craftworks vintage pad with lots of lovely flowers.
This was my Sentiment which was on the Rubbernecker stand at Ally Paly on the day Sue Wilson from spellbinders was there too. I got a whole bag of sentiments etc for a fiver.. nice.
I did quite a bit of matting and layering for this one with a nice gold Mirri card. and the lattice was cut and mounted onto foam to raise it up a little too.
I weaved a little piece of ribbon through the lattice on the right added a bow nd 2 tiny butterflies I cut from my dies too. I sanded the edges of the lattice and rubbed in some ink too.
different but nice.
Hope you have a great Saturday folks and that it doesn't rain anymore.
Sorry it isn't a long post but i will be back tomorrow
love
Kim xx





No comments:

Post a Comment