ahhh well .. I was digging in my crafty stash to see what inspiration hit and 2 things Kanban and Spellbinders and I was off.. here is my creation for today, hope you like it.
- I started by matting this pretty Kanban card onto black card then I cut out the black fretwork in the back. I cut my sentiment and flowers, butterflies, swirls and cut the scallops off the fretwork for the bottom of card, all the element except the black fretwork was cut from the vintage paper pad also from Kanban.
- I glued down just a little of the fretwork either side of where my topper was going. the outer floral frame was next to be added then my topper which I used Pinflair glue for so I could mould a more domed effect to it.
- I rolled up my flowers from the spiral flowers number 1 from spell binders, then painted them blue, drying them with a heat tool between layers then added some pan pastel to the edges. I cut a few other flowers, one I added a butterfly to the other an iridescent stone to.
- I used the heartfelt stamps to stamp the pattern on my sentiment and embossed it in white. very pretty.
- A messy bow and a few more sparkly stones and swirls plus some sakura pen on the roses for some sparkle and it was done...
Anyway guys have a great tuesday and hope the weather stops this horrid rainging, soo miserable and was even foggy this a.m Typical british weather thats for sure.