Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hello all.

Wow, what a long couple of weeks with lots of good new things happening and changes are a foot....
that's how the saying goes I believe.
As you know I have been working hard to get into lots of yummy Design Teams and hoping it will lead to lots of other things like demoing and maybe getting cards out there in mags etc so I am excited to be on another few rungs up toward the goal.

As you know one of the fabulous companies I design for is Craftwork cards , well I went to Stamperama, a lovely crafty event that happens twice a year at Stevenage leisure centre 2 weeks ago and it was good fun, I spent a fortune but some of my fav craft companies were there including Sue and Julie from Craftwork , it was great to finally meet Sue and she said such lovely  things bout my work so I was a happy girl. But anyway (I digress) The lovely Julie ( who gives the best hugs) asked if I could make some samples up for her show on QVC coming soon  so of course I had to say yes lol ... tomorrow is the event on QVC and I am hoping the samples get lots of airtime haha. I mean the kits are so great they sell them self.
So I would love it if you could all have a peep and pop and see what they do show which would be amazing.
I also have some other DT news which is pretty amazing actually but I think I will save it til tomorrow haha.
I love forward to showing you my samples after tom.
Best wishes



Kim xxx


1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Kim! Hope lots of good comes from this!

    ReplyDelete