Tuesday 23 July 2013

Mini books !

Hi all well today I have a mini book fest for you all...

I Have 2 mini books very different in appearance but both as lovely I think. Hope you enjoy them.
So how are you enjoying the weather here in old blighty? well would you believe it could even be these temperatures after so many rubbish summers ? Today in places were 34 and in my office it was up to 35 at one point... tooo hot I cry, then almost immediately I get an instantaneous spasm of what can only be called.... GUILT.

           So this is using the fabulous Time flies collection from Craftwork cards.
This is all about butterflies and clocks , cogs , beautiful text etc. A stunning quality collection

Next I have 
Heartfelt Creations
As you can see, a totally different book made from stunning Heartfelt Creations Burst of spendor collection.
I love the romance of this  but which do you prefer?
So what have you all been crafting this week?
 Next month is rumbling ever closer and there are 2 shows  I like to go to, one is Stamperama at Stevenage and the other is the Big stamp and Scrapbook show at Alexandra Palace , I get to see thousands of goodies, all my lovely team mates and get out and about in the crafty world and this makes me very happy haha, so If you are in the UK and can pop down please do.

So for now please leave me a comment and let me know which of these mini books floats your boat and gets your vote.

Love 

Kim
xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. They are both lovely but I think the second one has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both have my vote Kim, beautiful details and design and the papers are stunning as are your flowers. Love the pearls around the outside edge too. Gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, ahh thats so nice of you . xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful projects Kim!! And congratulations on being published!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful! I love the framed cover...so clever. Congrats on being published! Your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kathy it is so nice that i have good feedback and i appreciate every comment x

      Delete
  5. you never fail to amaze me, this is so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being published. Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete