Hope you all had a good day. I had a nice dinner out today with my daughter, very nice.
I made a lovely little number which I hope you all like after getting home.
- I took an 8x8 card and covered it with a tiny border with one of the gorgeous papers from Kanban's vintage pad. Then I embossed another tonal piece with an m-bossibilities A4 embossing folder from spellbinders. I mounted it on foam and wrapped my ribbon around it.
- I love the colours in this Kanban topper so next I mounted the outside frame of the topper on foam and the middle part I put on sightly higher foam, tucking in a swirl just under the edge before moving on to the flower which was cut out of the left over paper which I embossed earlier.
- So I cut out some swirls and a flower an rolled it up , inked the petals in two colours.Added some tiny pearls an some sakura stardust pen to the swirls and edges of leaves/petals.I also rolled up a thin piece of the paper and squeezed it leaf shape and added it to the flower configuration.
- After inking the edges of this beautiful sentiment I added it to the ribbon at the lower right of the card.
- I tied a smart bow out of this very wide ribbon and added a die cut leafy branch and a studio 490 resin flower which i inked slightly just to tone in with the theme of my card. You can also see in this picture that I inked the edge of the embossing under the bow which brings it all together and enhances the embossing nicely too.
- I cut out 2 very tiny little butterflies and added them to balance the right hand side of the topper with tiny pearls down the body to finish off.
Have a good night and take care.