Tuesday 16 October 2012

Kanban style..

Evening my lovely Blogsters...
Just finished a little card for your perusal tonight..
Hope you have had a great start to the week so far.. My Tuesday has been crazy busy working at the hospital but coming home to my craftiness is always the best way to relax.
I worked on The lovely kit I got from Kanban and used my spellbinders to create a mat for my topper.
I used some papers from the vintage pad and matted the pretty paper onto a orangey peachy colour.
I cut the trellis form black shiny card , raised it high in the middle for dimension.
Cut out lots of flowers and swirls I used a Sakura stardust pen to go over the roses to make then shine an sparkle.
cut out leaves, did lots of light inking . added buttons to my bow and flower and a bow of silky crush ribbon.
Also added a little sentiment, hope you like it.
Have a great week and see you all soon.
Kim xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment