Well hasn't it turned cold woooo every night from work I rush in and shiver 'til I get my steaming tea to wrap my hands around! Winter is definitely breathing down our necks now... with the icy fronds encountering our extremities turning them red first then blue... Making patterns in the air with our breath on the icy morn. Ooo I should write a story with literature in that vane.
I started this card really by making up all the little flowers from Craftwork's Christmas pad. so I had them all sitting there jostling in the box for my attention, pick me! pick me! haha...
- I matted the first mat with a sheet of red glitter paper from Craftwork Cards Christmas pad on to gold mirri.
- Next, I took a sheet of the embossed card in one of their pads and ran over 2 colours of Ink from His lordship sir Tim holtiness.. fired brick and pine needles. Just lightly to bring out the embossing a little, which was then matted onto mirri too.
- My bow was American seem binding which is so soft and lovely and flexible to work with. Adding a button to the centre of the bow and 2 stick pins made sure Mr Bow was not naked...
- I die cut the labels 20 large sheet of paper and ever so slightly inked and added it to the card, I coloured my sentiment from the pack, cut out a little die cut to add to the frame around the sentiment and then piled on all the gorgeous flowers and flourishes, some card candi too.
- Added my gorgeous Clarity personalised stamp with my name on to the back, et voila... tis done..
As always I hope You enjoy looking at the card and maybe trying a few things out too
Out for now