Tuesday 18 June 2013

More Cards to show.

Hi all, see I told you I won't neglect you this week.

I have a couple more items to show so hoping you managed to pop over to Craftwork cards yesterday to look up the gorgeous Tea Dance collection or to the blog to catch my post, yesterday I showed you the lovely frame home decor piece I created and today I can show you the card I made for the
 I made it using crisp clean White a blush card and lemon/cream ribbon plus soft gold for the swirls.
 Close up of the bow and sentiment hanging, also you can see the embossed frame too.
 Here you can see the blush mat I used underneath the layer I pierced .
And of course no card is complete with out the inside to match. ( sorry about the shadow, I blame the dodgy photographer) herr hummm me!!
Next I have another project from last weeks Heartfelt Creations blog post using the gorgeous Gateway to The seasons collection which is beyond stunning
 Here is is this is The Fall season precut stamp which I coloured with Martha Stewart Pencils and added some glaze here and there , and a little distress ink from Lord Tim for the sky and bottom Grass. You Can see the stunning Gate here open.
 A close up of the colouring, I love to work with all different mixed media and this was a first with the pencils.
And a more closed view to show off the Gate cut from the die Made by Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations of course. I also used the Grand Circles die to cut the card blank to use for the easel card here.
Ok this is all I have for now I am thinking of doing some tutorial posts so If there is anything anyone would like to see even if it is something simple please leave me a comment and ask away.
I may have some news for you soon about a certain lady getting a few cards published very soon so watch this space hehehe.
well I will be back soon with more inspiration so come back soon.

Have a great day 
Crafty hugs

Kim 
xxxx



1 comment: