Monday 17 June 2013

New posts for June.

Hi Everyone

Gosh it seems like a long time since I posted but I really must not neglect you any longer.
I have a few projects to share with you all and I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them.

I hope you have all been having a great few weeks and enjoying the few days (if your in the UK) of sunshine we actually started to enjoy last week, that was before the rain got jealous and inched its way back to us haha.

The first is a project I made for Heartfelt Creations who have a new post every Wednesday on their Blog with all our Creativity for that week and wow it is always a real treat to go through it so pop over and have a look if you can.
 I have used several of their products here all available from their shop of course.
Here is a close up of the flowers I made from their matching die/stamps range plus several mats using velum in colours for a change.

Next I would like to share a project I made for Memory maze in Australia who make the most amazing chippie's, so intricate too.
This is a canvas board I added grunge paste to through a Key mask , then painted and stamped my sentiment on a spellbinder Die cut and painted my chippies and added some lace and embellies, quite masculine but not overly all needs is a funky hanger of some sort to hang up I think.

Lastly it is my turn to post over on Craftwork cards blog tomorrow (17/06/13) so why not stop by and read the whole post ,I do have a sneaky peak of course though at one of the projects which is another home decor piece.
 This is quite a large frame I found on offer in a local store and thought it would make a fabulous piece for the new Tea Dance Collection Papers which are gawwwjussss.. ( said in true cockney accent)

So I hope you have enjoyed these projects and that you may pop over to see my post tomorrow on Craftwork Cards, memory maze on the 15th of each month and every wednesday on Heartfelt Creations where there is so much inspiration , videos from the lovely Emma Lou the creative director who is just so passionate about Craft just as I am.
 
Anyway have a great start to the week my lovely crafty friends and see you all soon.

Love 
Kim
xxxx

2 comments: