Wednesday 18 September 2013

Heartfelt Season of joy.

Hi Everyone

And a huge welcome to any new ladies joining the blogland of craftiness. I will be running a competition once I reach my first 100 followers so please get your friends to join if you like it here of course.
Today was Heartfelt Creations Wednesday except for me in this strange world I am in it has been Tuesday all day so we will have to pretend lol I did 2 cards this week to make up for having no Interwebby last week  and here is the first.

It is the Season of Joy collection and it is stunning.
 I added another door and sleigh raised on foam to make it stand out from the paper.
 One of the beautiful stamped sentiments from the collection.

Lastly the gorgeous Christmas tree die and baby snowflake so stunning and intricate.

The next card I wanted to go for a different look. So I used one of the sentiment stamps, the smallest in the pack to create a background and inked the edges then wiped it back with a wipe to make it softer.
The background paper is still from this collection and is covered in microbeads here.
 You can see the soft inked background closer here.
 This stamp is the largest in the set and stunning, so perfect to use in conjuction with your Spellbinders to cut out.
Here you can see the micro bead background, Just.


So you can see I had a wonderful time creating with this collection and soon the 12 week count down begins for Christmas can you beleive that already.... yes already.
I was wondering if anyone had a particular tutorial they would like to see created here if so feel free to leave a comment and ask or if you like a certain die or item and you would like to see how it looks before running out with your pennies and handing them out like sweeties again let me know below... hehe.................
This weekend is Alexandra Palace weekend and I will be going and meeting my lovely buddies at the show some from my teams and some new people yet to be met face to face and I am looking forward to it immensely. I will post my stash haul at the weekend when I add my next blog.
well guys have a brilliant day and at least hump day is over,  some of us didn't realise it was the hump of the week so I gained a day and look new friends yayyy.
Hugs 
Kim 
xxxx




3 comments:

  1. Love the soft sparkle in the first card, Kim...just so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes Kim! Roll on Saturday and Ally Pally - can't wait to meet you in person. Hugs Tina Xxxx

    ReplyDelete