Sunday 27 October 2013

Visible image Sunday

Hi everyone

Today I have a card made for Visible Image which uses the new stamp which is the gorgeous quirky snowman Jack and he is simply lovely to work with if you are looking for a snowman with some character.

So here he is , Jack.
 Here is a close up of all the glitter
 You can see how I divided the white background card into cubes then glittered the lines for a little interest.
 My idea was to make it look like he had sent his photo in a frame signed maybe to a snow pal with love haha


This card was easy to create but is just as effective I think..
  • Firstly I took my white card and scored it at every centimetre , then turned it round 45 degrees and scored again giving you 1cm cubes I then ran a glue pen down each and added clear very sparkly glitter snow.I matted that onto black and set aside.
  • I cut a spellbinder from black card and stamped Jack out onto it in white and any parts not showing up i went over with white pen.I coloured his hat and some of scarf in sparkly gold gel pen and then used glossy accents on the hat and buttons and scarf.
  • I took a glitter pen and put lines and dots at the top of the card and bottom too then used more glitter. 
  • lots of glitter .
  • I added a little shadow under where he is standing to ground him and more glitter. 
  • I used some foam to raise up this piece onto the earlier matted piece we did and lastly signed his frame.
 I hope you enjoyed this little card and it certainly is a fun one if you like to use characters in your Christmas crafting.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and lots of crafting.

love to all 

Kim 
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment