Today I have a card made for Visible Image which uses the new stamp which is the gorgeous quirky snowman Jack and he is simply lovely to work with if you are looking for a snowman with some character.
So here he is , Jack.
Here is a close up of all the glitter
You can see how I divided the white background card into cubes then glittered the lines for a little interest.
My idea was to make it look like he had sent his photo in a frame signed maybe to a snow pal with love haha
This card was easy to create but is just as effective I think..
- Firstly I took my white card and scored it at every centimetre , then turned it round 45 degrees and scored again giving you 1cm cubes I then ran a glue pen down each and added clear very sparkly glitter snow.I matted that onto black and set aside.
- I cut a spellbinder from black card and stamped Jack out onto it in white and any parts not showing up i went over with white pen.I coloured his hat and some of scarf in sparkly gold gel pen and then used glossy accents on the hat and buttons and scarf.
- I took a glitter pen and put lines and dots at the top of the card and bottom too then used more glitter.
- lots of glitter .
- I added a little shadow under where he is standing to ground him and more glitter.
- I used some foam to raise up this piece onto the earlier matted piece we did and lastly signed his frame.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and lots of crafting.
love to all