Sunday 3 November 2013

Visible Image Sunday

Hi Everyone

Visible Image Sunday so another item created using Visible's stamps and this is a masculine card today, It uses the Classic Vintage car and Tyre mark stamp too. Something clean and simple but with a lot of punch I think.

Here's the car with glossy accents now dried on the wheels and windows and lights.

  • I started with my stamped Vintage car on latte card. I stamped the sentiment and matted and layered it onto Teal and then black card.
  • I covered all the windows and shiny parts like the light in glossy accents and set aside to dry.
  • Next layer I stamped off the page using the Tyre stamp in diagonal stripes with Black Archival and heat set it.I mounted that on Black card, and wrapped some raffia around it.
  • I ran a piece of brown card with an embossing folder this one was like bark but some how reminded me of the tread left by a tyre, I rubbed some silver wax over the embossed card to pick up and high light the shapes.
  • I matted this onto Teal and then black card .
  • some parts were attached flatly and some attached on foam for dimension and it all sat together nicely.Lastly some dark brown pearly accents to be added here and there and set aside to dry.

                                      Time                                               Vintage Car

                                                                         Tyre
So this was a simple project so please go ahead and discover how lovely the Visible Image stamps come together in bringing life to your Art.

Hope you enjoyed this one and Please feel free to leave me a message below.


Crafty Hugs

Kim 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment