Sunday 23 September 2012

BS&SBS At Ally Pally , Wood Green. 22/09/12

Well bloggers,
It has been a fun but busy Saturday, so no card til tomorrow, but I thought I would share with you that I went to the Big stamping and scrapbooking show at Alexandra Palace today. What an amazing place! The views were spectacular, so I thought I must share...


I got there quite late at 11.ish a.m and unfortunately a lot of the car parks near to the Palace were full, so that was the down side.  However, I stood in that very spot and admired the view, sun, fresh air. Absolutely breath taking.

There were no real queues buying my ticket though, so that was good. I went inside the building and was struck by the beauty of the place, but then I noticed all the stalls... O my goodness crafters' heaven..

I met so many lovely people, Leonie Pujol was lovely and just as slightly crazy as she is on Create and Craft TV, and there was no rush to move on just stood chatting and watching her demo.
What I think apart from all the gorgeous goodies that asked to come home with me... I was struck by how well organised it was; this event has clearly been running a while.

My last stop was to visit the amazing Craftwork Cards stand, if you have seen much of this blog you will no how I love Craftworks cards and papers. I am always using Inks on them and adding them to my designs. I met again the lovely Julie Hickey who has asked me if she can use some of my cards on an inspiration sheet for Craftwork kits on QVC, which I'm very happy about. Also she introduced me to a lovely lady on their design team called Emma Williams and we had an instant crafty connection, isn't it wonderful when you meet someone who is so very similar to yourself and just gets you.
Thanks ladies for a great chat, made my day!

All best wishes
cards for tomorrow... can't wait to start but must sleep...
Kim xx

2 comments:

  1. It was really lovely meeting you and I'm looking forward to seeing you again really soon! I'm now following your blog and I can't wait to see more of your beautiful cards and following your venture into this crazy world of craft. lol.
    Hugs, Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emma. Was lovely to meet you too and I appreciated your time. Cravy world very true but i love it and cant wait to get really started. lol.
    Hugs,Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete