Sunday 9 September 2012

Happy Christmas Bauble

  • A small xmas card today too. I was sitting chatting and playing with a piece of silver shiny card and stamped out 2 circles, that was it... I immediately saw baubles so...
  • I took a piece of card and embossed it and added some forest moss Distress Ink to the edges and also some bundled sage. 
  • I took a couple of ribbons and wrapped it around the embossed card. 
  • Laying out my Baubles where I wanted them to sit I placed my sentiment where I wanted it to go and Drew in black pen a chain for each Bauble.
  • I raised each Bauble on foam to stand them away from the card. and stuck them down, the same with the sentiment.
  • I added jewels to the disks to make them sparkle and used tones similar to the inking. 
  • then I mounted the card onto the base card which had Baubles foiled onto the sides in silver which is very pretty.
  • The last thing was to tie a bow for the left hand chain on the Bauble and add more jewels to the edges and it was finished. 
All this from sitting holding a piece of shiny card... It was a very quick card to do but I'm sure someone will be happy to receive it for Christmas time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment