It utilises a flower I made up from Hunkydory.
- Firstly I inked the backing card a little in purples and green then added some purple ribbon strips.
- Then the card choice for this layer was retro flowers. For some reason it didn't clash like some would with all the patterns. Atop of that I added a green strip of paper to the left.
- After inking the topper and adding some cabochon stones to the eyes to make them sparkle, I mounted it on foam and matted onto the card just covering the top of the green paper.
- I added my flower to the left, which I made by curling the edges around my pokey tool for each layer, and adding sparkle to the centre.
- The bow and sentiment, and a little bling in the corner finished it off. Although I did go back and add a little faux stitching in black around the edge which makes it look like it's been paper pierced on the edges.
What are you doing?